History

1953

Establishing of Institute of Power Engineering with the head office in Warsaw

1954

Establishing the regional office in Gdańsk - "Control Laborato

1972

Becoming subject to IASE Wroclaw

1972

Institute became financially self-supporting

1987

Coming back to the Institute of Power Engineering

1996

Moving to the new building and new machine laboratories arrangement

2000

Obtaining Quality System Certificates: ISO 9001 and IQNet